Polish is debuting a new marketing and branding advice column with Seedstock, a blog for sustainable agriculture focusing on startups, entrepreneurship, technology, urban agriculture, news and research.
Bring us your questions!
Published in Seedstock today:
Today Seedstock introduces a new advice column for sustainability-minded food entrepreneurs who are seeking answers to questions about product branding, marketing, development and more. The column will run every Thursday for the next six weeks.
The column’s authors, Alisha Lumea and Polly Legendre together possess over 30 years of experience working both for and as entrepreneurs to promote sustainable food systems.
Each week they will select one or two of your questions to answer.
- What does my web site need to do for me?
- I want to sell my product to restaurants — how do I get started?
- I’d love to get some press, but how do I put together a press kit? Do I even need a press kit? What’s a press release supposed to say anyway?
- Do I need to trademark my company name? How can I afford that?
- The business channel I’m trying to sell my product through isn’t working — help!
The goal is to make this column a place to get answers.