a weekly round-up of our favorite finds from the front lines of food
- Have cheesey dreams in a tent inspired by food (above).
- There may not be an app to satisfy your nutella cravings, but Dutch designer Julian Burford has translated popular food packaging into the style of iPhone apps.
- Why not give cookbook ghostwriters credit? Let's not pretend that everyone can do everything.
- Officials in Linköping, Sweden broke ground on an 18 story greenhouse located in town to be built by Plantagon. It will be "A new type of greenhouse for vertical farming; an international Centre of Excellence for Urban Agriculture; a demo-plant for Swedish clean-tech and a climate-smart way to use excess heating and CO2 from industries."
- Chipotle discusses its use of social media: "Likes and retweets are great, but what matters most to Chipotle is genuine conversations with customers. Through these conversations, the social media team can share knowledge and gain insights that will ultimately make Chipotle restaurants even better."