As we get ready to go to the International Boston Seafood Show, we have one of our favorite ocean dwellers on the brain — cephalopods. Everywhere we look, they're sticking their tentacles into the culture, from design to dinner.
- Grilled octopus with garlic, kale, goat cheese & apples from Worth Kitch from SkeeterNYC.
- Wrapped around Darwin in London by the graffiti knitters of Knit the City.
- In the inky embrace of a leather chair by Máximo Riera allow you to become one with an octopus.
- Stenciled on the street in San Francisco.
- Tentacle fashion as a scarf on Etsy.
- Get in touch with your inner cephalopod with wearable finger tentacles.
- Deep-sea damask on Spoonflower.